You should create a new category on your blogs called “TEXTS” where you can post all your written assignments for Textual Analysis and Representation and for Institutions and Audiences.
Past Exam Questions:
- What impact does media ownership have on the range of products available to audiences in the media you have studied?
- “Cross Media Convergence and Synergy are vital processes in the successful marketing of media products to audiences.” To what extent do you agree with this statement in relation to your chosen media area?
- To what extent does digital distribution affect the marketing and consumption of media products in the area you have studied?
- “Successful media products depend as much upon marketing and distribution to a specific audience as they do upon good production practices.” To what extent would you agree with this statement, within the media area you have studied?
- Discuss the issues raised by media ownership in the production and exchange of media texts in your chosen media area.
- What significance does the continuing development of digital media technology have for media institutions and audiences?
- “Media production is dominated by global institutions, which sell their products and services to national audiences.” To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- How important is technological convergence for institutions and audiences within a media area which you have studied?
- Discuss the ways in which media is produced and distributed to audiences, within a media area you have studied.
Watch the videos from here:
Film and digital production:
Key Digital Films limitations:
Projection and Exhibition Film Industry
Digital distribution, exhibition and streaming: